Monday, February 2, 2009

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

I rolled out of bed this morning not wanting to go to work, but dragged myself to do so. I can't believe it's already February! BFC called in sick today and spent the day running errands while I worked hard for my money. I called him during my lunch break to see what he was doing and he was leisurely buying his lunch. I had to rush to get off the phone with him to eat my salad in the workroom before the kids lined up.

I will be going to the Big Island in about a week and a half. I've been having major cravings for Ken's House of Pancakes. You know, the past two times I've gone up to Hilo, and the two times we've gone to Ken's, I've never eaten their pancakes. I was bored this evening and instead of doing my work, I ended up looking at the KHOP's website and tried to make a mental list of what I want to eat when we go there this time around. I definitely want to try the coconut pancakes with the coconut syrup. I'll be happy to be off my semi-diet as well and just indulge in eating crappy food. I just have to work hard for a few weeks at Jazzercise to make it up.

This weekend is Christy's wedding! I can't believe how quickly time has passed! I'm really looking forward to the whole event. Hopefully my dress still fits....

No comments: