Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Math Properties

I've been trying to do interactive Math notebooks like the teacher at http://www.rundesroom.com.  I've really enjoyed looking at her site and using her ideas with my students.  Please check out her blog!

So I've started working with different types of multiplication and addition properties.  I wanted to create a "cheat sheet" for the students to refer back to in their notebooks.  I looked at some things online and created my own foldable for the students to glue into their notebooks.  It was really easy to create and you can use your own textbook's vocabulary.  


I love that the kids refer back to it while doing their work.  I don't know why I didn't think of this before.  I could see how these different things could have really helped my former students with the same concepts. 

No comments: