Sunday, June 1, 2014

End of SY 2013-2014

I didn't keep up with my blog as I had previously planned.  This school year was actually my most trying year yet.  I had ALL of the behavior problems in my class, which called for tons of suspensions and referrals.  I even had five of my boys suspended on the last week of school for tagging up the boys' bathrooms in two of the wings. 

With the huge stress of testing and WASC this year, it was difficult for me to put a lot of what I wanted to do in place.  However, I've been on Pinterest like crazy the past few days trying to find things I can use in my classroom for next school year.  I'm also going to be teaching summer school, so I plan on using some of the ideas during the summer and seeing my students' reaction  to them. 

Wish me luck since SS starts bright and early tomorrow.  So much for a summer break!

No comments: