Thursday, August 1, 2013

Workday #1

I've tried starting off the year on the right foot.  I've tried to be more organized with my classroom library and papers from our 2-day workshop.  Open House is already tomorrow night and here are some photos that show the state of my room.




I originally had the desks in rows, but I found that it took up lots of space, so I decided to move them around and create three groups that kind of look like Cs.  As you can see, I've also put tons of stuff on the desks.  I didn't take any photos of the floor, but there are boxes strewn all over the place.  The desk with all the baskets and the dish rack is my work desk.  Who can work with all that clutter?  Sorry the text and drawings on my photos are kind of childish.  I only started learning how to use the Paint feature to add stuff on to photos.

I'll be adding my "after" photos sometime this weekend to show you how it turned out for Open House. 

No comments: