Saturday, January 10, 2009

Queen of Procrastination

I have always been known as a procrastinator, but I know I can get things done, even though I may have to pull an all-nighter or two to do so. Now, I've come across something that I won't be able to "fix."

I've been debating on whether or not to visit BFC next month and finally went to book my tickets this afternoon. I had been checking the Hawaiian Air website frequently for the past month and a round trip would have cost me roughly $135. Now, the ticket prices have gone up by more than $10 per way and I'm going to be stuck paying nearly $160 for my trip. :( It's my own fault for not booking it sooner and I'm afraid if I wait a little while more, there may not be any more room or the tickets will be more expensive. I then went to Go! to check their rates. Their rates are much cheaper, but I haven't heard many good things about them. I'm debating on what to do...I may just book my tickets on Hawaiian next weekend since I know they're reliable despite the price.

Can't put a price on spending time with someone you care about right...although I can give him major sh*t about it. LoL

No comments: