Friday, November 5, 2010

Desks

I've been rearranging the desks in my room every two weeks, so the students are always anticipating the changes. I usually keep the layout the same and just switch them around, but today, I decided to really change things up.

My teacher desk has always been like a fort. My desk is facing the windows and is between two longer desks. I decided to take one of the long desks out and move it into a spot where the students are always complaining about the coldness of the AC. I then moved another desk that was in the back and put it with the other long desk. Now, I have a place to work with small groups that is in front of the room where I can keep my eye on everyone. I ended up making the students sit in two larger groups. I was kind of hesitant to do that, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments: