Thursday, July 16, 2009

Less Than Two Weeks Left

It's hard to believe that the summer is nearly over. After getting my keys last week, I had painters come in and got my locks changed on my place. I will be officially moving in next week. I'm looking forward to being on my own and being somewhat independent.

On the other hand, after the move, I need to focus on doing stuff for work. I haven't even touched my Social Studies text and I brought home the Science text in hopes of creating some type of organized curriculum for this school year. I've been so much more focused on the move more than anything else.

I've been at my PT job for a little over a week now and things have been running smoothly with that. I'm still getting used to the routines, but I know after a little more time, I'll get even better at it. I hope I can hack it during the regular school year...

No comments: