Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One More Month

We start school again in about a month!  BOO!

Well, I guess I'm somewhat looking forward to going back to work to try out some new ideas with my curriculum since I am taking a few classes this summer.  Good news is that I will be a Class 7 by 2010.  YAY!  Now I won't have to take anymore classes for credit and no more portfolios.  

I will be signing my closing documents to my place this week.  It should be exciting, but I don't like having to go through all of my things.  I've been sitting in my room staring at the boxes my dad brought home for me to use.  I've filled a few of them, but those items only came from one part of my bedroom.  I'm trying to tackle my larger bookshelf now to see what goodies I find there.  I'm debating whether to put up an ad on craigslist for some of the items, but I'm trying to figure out what some of the things are worth.  

Moving in to the place will be another story as well.  My realtor is trying to get the final walkthrough inspection for Thursday, so the journey is almost complete.  I'm going to be sad taking that down payment to the bank, but hey, it has to be done.   

No comments: